2011年4月17日星期日

KL 1day trip

yummy~
Pudu bus station
奶茶

PC fair
KLCC
Pavalion
Snowflake




KL 1day trip,
i long time din go kl trip,
this time i go kl because accompany my fren to go.

Erm...
how to start write about this trip..?!
ya..1st i wan to say thx my guide,
because him, i just can have a nice trip..

Jump..start the trip,
we meet at New pudu bus station,
(this new bus station so nice,n have airport feel)
after meet, we take lrt from Plaza Rakyat to Hang Tuah,
then from Hang Tuah lrt station need walk around 5min reach time square,
and have 3 or 4 ++ shopping center around there area.
(sungei wang, time square, pavilion, lot 10 n else... )
haha..i dun noe the correct area,
or u c the map this all shopping the distance is not near
but lucky i have a pro guide,
him wil bring me to walk short cut,
so i feel so near....

1st station,
drink奶茶 at time square,
have many flavor to choose.

2nd,
to eat Sushi Zanmai,
thx, jian yuan to meet me for lunch.

3rd,
go to PC fair,
erm...
this my 1st time c very big PC fair got 3 floor,
many x10 ppls, very jam at inside,
n at PC fair we meet wai leng a while.

4nd,
go to suria KLCC shopping,
n we walk sewer to back,
this a special sewer so beautiful n inside got air-conditioner

last staion,
we go back to pavilion,
now we wan to eat snowflake,
is a nice desert,
next time i wil try other flavor.

around 6pm take lrt go back to pudu bus station,
7pm bus to back ipoh...

1day kl trip is ending,
what feeling about trip..?!
haha..full + full, happy, tried...

The last,
thx a lot my guide (City zai)
you is a pro guide,
intro many nice food for me,
n explain many about kl.

p/s: Have a nice 1day trip for me , hope my fren also have a nice celebration wif her dear..

没有评论: