2009年9月4日星期五

Forward msg...

To: all my fren

if one day u feel like crying cal me...

i dont promise that i wil make you laugh..

bt i can cry with u...

if one day u want to run away..
dont be afraid to cal me..
i dont promise to ask you to stop..

bt i can run with u..


if one day you dont want to listen to anyone...

pls cal me...
i promise to be there for you...

bt also promise to remain quiet...

Bt one day if u cal n there is no answer...

come fast to see me...
perhaps i need u...

i send msg tis to all fren no matter how often you talk or how close you r n send it to the person who send it to u ...remember everyone needs a fren if u get this it mean the person who send this truly cares about u !!


*我觉得这信息很有意思...

可是在现实中又有多少各个人能做到呢?!

2 条评论:

NICHOLAS 说...

hi..
u from utar de o?

hAwAii 说...

hihi..i nt study at Utar !!^^